“It can’t be that hard, right? You just put an ad in the paper and your business sells! Wrong!”
Selling a business can be a very complicated and confusing process if you’ve never done it before, and for most people, you only ever do it once.
acquire business brokers will act as your advocate throughout the entire process, and provide guidance, understanding and reassurance in order for the divestment of your business to be both stress free and rewarding for you as the vendor.
By engaging acquire business brokers you will receive not only the right advice on how to sell your business but also:
- Initial business consultancy to ensure that your business is sale ready, and that you understand what you want to achieve and how you are going to achieve it;
- Professional advice on how to value a business and what role both current market trends and economic factors will play in assessing this value;
- A tailor made “Confidential Information Memorandum” that will outline everything a potential buyer needs to assess your business, including information such as:
- A description of your business and its history;
- Information on markets and customers you service;
- Details of your premises and lease, employees and sub-contractors, and sales & marketing programs;
- Assets included in the sale;
- “Normalised” financial highlights;
- SWOT analysis; &
- Price that you seek.
- A full marketing and advertising program that presents your business in the best possible light to the largest possible audience;
- A complete sales inspection report, and agency agreement that details the services we provide, and what we charge for providing these services; &
- Management of the entire sales process including negotiations, third party instructions (solicitors and accountants), deposits, contracts, settlement and changeover.
At acquire business brokers we don’t sell houses, we’re not stock & station agents, in fact we’re not general real estate agents, we are specialist, licensed “business brokers” dedicated to assisting purchasers in buying and vendors in selling a business.
Contact acquire business brokers to receive a complimentary package detailing exactly how to….. “sell your business.”