Ripe @ Buller Wines
Listing Summary: Ripe @ Buller Wines
With an excellent combination of being the regions #1 wedding / function destination as well as North East Victoria’s standout winery restaurant, Ripe @ Buller Wines has developed a reputation as one of the Rutherglen Wine District’s best food & hospitality venues. Your chance to own this extraordinary restaurant / hospitality opportunity has now arrived!
Listing ID: 191002
Detail: Ripe @ Buller Wines offers new owners the ability to capitalise on the wonderful infrastructure. amenities and ambience of Buller Wines, whilst operating an independent restaurant and function centre that has quickly developed a reputation for excellence.
Key features include:
- Expansive “Market Garden” on site providing some 80% of the restaurants required fresh herbs & vegetables (tended by our own gardener);
- Amazing, high quality fit out with separate function facilities and alfresco garden areas;
- Expansive kitchen facilities with all assets included in the sale price;
- Separate cool rooms as well as container storage for function equipment;
- Exclusive food rights at Buller Wines and ability to add catering to tasting rooms (by negotiation);
- Serviced over 30 weddings & 15 major functions in first two years trading alone;
- Highly competitive lease with no outgoings;
- The whole business is supplied 100% unencumbered;
- Strong social media presence as well as brilliant TripAdvisor / Google reviews. Web site available but not yet live;
- Strong trade referrals, word of mouth booking requests and a gathering repeat customer base;
- Restaurant currently open for lunch only Wednesday to Sunday, allowing room for expansion.
- Currently staffed by a Chef & Function Manager (the 2 owners), and an apprentice chef, 3 front of house (casuals), plus a pool of function casuals on call. – All employees keen to stay & grow with the business.
Asking: $465,000 WIWO – no GST as it is a going concern
Additional: Current owners also own / operate “Taste @ Rutherglen” in the main street as well as “Rutherglen Brewery” (next door to Taste) and may look at combining all three businesses for the right offer. Additional information on this option is available upon request.
Enquiries: Call now for a Confidentiality Agreement and then receive a detailed information memorandum, with full P&L trading figures (that truly satisfy the asking price) and lease details, by contacting the exclusive agent, Chris Weddall, at acquire business brokers on 0418 681400.