Fiona Landy Catering - BUSINESS WITHDRAWN FROM SALE
Listing Summary: Fiona Landy Catering
Fiona Landy Catering has been Albury Wodonga's number one catering company for more than thirty years. The business formerly operated under license from the facilities at the Albury Racing Club (ARC), providing world class catering services to large corporations, small business, local government, private individuals as well as the major entertainment functions on the regions social calendar.
Listing ID: 190405
- Business to be sold with all catering equipment and assets included;
- Last full 3 years of trading financials (P&L) available upon execution of a Confidentiality Agreement;
- Full client list, supplier list and casual employee lists included;
- Sale includes web site, social media site(s) and use of the business trading name;
- A new owner may look to tender for any future license agreement for the kitchen facilities offered by the Albury Racing Club.
After more than 30 years trading, Fiona Landy Catering operated on reputation and referrals only, leaving scope for a new owner to further develop the brand and market penetration.
Catering for intimate small weddings, through to large State and National conferences, the business is highly scalable, and Fiona is prepared to mentor the new owners through an agreed training/handover period.
Expressions of Interest
Fiona has currently suspended trading for personal reasons and is looking to retire after an enormously successful career.
Growth trends and forecasts for the Albury/Wodonga region will further enhance the opportunity to expand the business.
The opportunity to purchase an icon of local business is unlikely to occur more than once in your business career, so don't miss out!
Contact the exclusive agent, Chris Weddall at acquire business brokers on 0418 681400.