Listing Summary: Dymocks Albury
Albury Wodonga’s only dedicated new books store!
Listing ID: 190701
· Rare opportunity to acquire the local franchise of one of Australia’s iconic retail brands;
· Consistently strong turnover and profit;
· Established in Albury over 25 years ago with only one change of owners over all that time;
· Extensive & loyal customer base with vibrant “book club” and more than 25 author events per year;
· Dedicated, trained, capable and loyal long-term staff;
· Enjoys strong branding, group buying power, dedicated computer systems as well as marketing expertise all provided by the Dymock group;
· Comprehensive handover and training included;
· Secure 3-year lease, with 2 x 3-year options, renewed in 2017, with strong foot traffic from both the Myer Centre and the Olive Street shopping district of the CBD;
· Vendors retiring from business.
The sale of Dymocks Albury is a rare opportunity to acquire a local business with a dominant and clear market position as the regions #1 book seller.
The asking price is fully inclusive of shop fit out, computer hardware & POS systems, franchise agreement transfer, trading name and goodwill.
To be sold as a going concern (No GST)
Potential to expand niche markets areas such as primary, secondary & tertiary education, audio books, libraries, and direct access to business.
Perfect opportunity for an owner operator as the business is set up, well managed with a proven track record and financials
Current three-year franchise agreement (with 3-year option) may be extended to Dymocks standard 5 x 5 agreement by negotiation.
$280,000.00 (+ SAV – approx. $130K) – Enquire now as opportunities of this quality are rare and do not last long!